Saturday, March 27, 2010

Eating Out: Strawberry Ice Cream @ Cameron

Strawberry's hanging everywhere in that farm

Last week, I went to a trip to Cameron Highland with a few friends. We went to KHM Strawberry Farm to snap some pictures here and there for our assignment. Then, we bought some strawberry flavored ice-cream. I'm not much of a strawberry flavored ice-cream fan. In fact, when my mother bought those Neapolitan ice-creams, I'll always scoop out those chocolate and vanilla flavored ice-cream first, and avoiding those strawberry flavored one. (・_・ ) ( ・_・)
 Those oh-so-good strawberry ice-cream.

However, those ice-cream that I tasted at KHM strawberry farm is real good. Just imagine, savoring that strawberry ice-cream coupled with strawberry sauce on top, surrounded with the sweet scent of the strawberry farm. It sounds extremely good, right?

Strawberry jams on rack.

They also sell some scones with strawberry jams, but, with my limited budget, and times, I have to forget them. But, I did bought some strawberry jams. They tasted good as well. Maybe on my next visit, I'll try those scones and jams.  (*≧▽≦)

KHM Strawberry Farm
No. 9, Taman Sedia, 
39000 Tanah Rata, 
Cameron Highlands

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...