Saturday, June 26, 2010

Experimenting: Red Velvet Cupcake

I'm still not satisfied with the velvet cake I made last time. It didn't turn up right. The chocolate coating (which is made of chocolate spread) taste is overpowering the taste of the velvet cake. So, when I went to visit a relative, I decided to make some velvet cup cake. Moreover, there were so much cheese frosting leftover in the refrigerator.

So, I pulled the bowl and whisk, grab the ingredients, and started working in the kitchen. 


Then, I waited patiently while the cake is in the oven.


... and 30 minutes later, they were sitting nicely on the kitchen counter, ready to be frosted.

 Nicely decorated velvet cupcake with cheese frosting. I sieved some cocoa powder on top of the cupcake, and they're ready to be eaten. I love those cheese frosting! It is so~ good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...