Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Spicy Chickpea Salad



I came across an article that said that chickpea is good for metabolism, and great for weight loss. Spicy food too, helps a lot in weight loss. I thought that maybe I should try them. Besides, I rarely had any beans or nuts in my diet. So, when I went shopping for ingredients, I bought a can of chickpea with chickpea salad in mind.


Spicy Chickpea Salad

1 can Chickpea
1/2 tbsp Chili flakes
2 tsp Garlic
2 tbsp Capers
1 Tomato 
Salt and pepper 
Vinaigrette
1. Chopped some garlic.
2. Diced the tomatoes.
3. Combine all ingredients.
4. Drizzle some Vinaigrette, and season with salt and pepper.
5. Serve immediately or chill in refrigerator before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...