Friday, December 24, 2010

Muffin Test


I made myself some vanilla muffins yesterday. I wanted to test the oven for various size of muffins. I've always bake them in large cup. I need to try baking them on the medium and small cup. And of course, I need to try a few more muffin recipes and find the one that I really like. Well, if you had any good muffin recipe, please suggest me some :D



I sprinkled some of them with chocolate chip on the medium sized muffins. And they turned out really great! I just can't resist the chocolate chip.


Some of the small sized muffins were swirled with raspberry jam. They didn't look as great as I thought it would. I probably swirled in too many jam. The taste was good though..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...