Saturday, January 22, 2011

Baked Chicken Chop with Hugarian Sauce


I've been quite busy with classes lately. I haven't find my time to cook, although I had a short list on what should I be experimenting on! So, when I had nothing better to do today, I asked my mother if I could make dinner for tonight. Baked Chicken Chop was on my lists. I've been wanting to try them for quite some times. I wanted to practice my deboning technique too. However, I forgot to buy myself some bread crumb. So, I toast some bread, and blend them finely to make my own bread crumb.


Baked Chicken Chop

2 Chicken legs - debone
1/2 nos Lemon (juice)
1 cup Bread crumbs
1 tbsp Salt and black pepper (combined)
1 eggs
1/2 cups flour

1. Marinate chicken legs in lemon juice for 2 hours.
2. Mix bread crumbs with salt and pepper.
3. Toss juice from chicken.
4. Coat chicken with standard breading procedure (flour, eggs, bread crumbs).


Hungarian Sauce

30 gm Minced onion
1 tbsp Paprika
10 gm butter
500 ml chicken veloute.

1. Sweat onion with paprika in butter until soft.
2. Add chicken veloute, and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Strain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...