Friday, April 1, 2011

Spaghetti Olio with Enoki Mushroom


I bought a few packets of Enoki mushrooms with absolutely no idea on how to cook them. I browsed on the net, and most of them said Enoki Mushroom would be great eaten raw. There are many recipes of Enoki being used in salads. There are some recipes where the mushroom was added a few second before the fire was turned off. So, I decided to try cooking the mushroom with spaghetti. 

I added in some dried chillies for spiciness, topped them with stripped seaweed, and sprinkled some generous amounts of Parmesan just before serving. Looking at the final product, I can't really differentiate the spaghetti and the mushrooms! I'm still looking for more recipes with Enoki. If you have some great idea on how to use them, please do not hesitate to share them with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...