Thursday, July 8, 2010

Barbecue in Gold Coast, Sepang


Last week, my friends and I went to have barbecue. Well, it's Azizah's birthday, and my friends were longing to play around the beach. So, we decided to head to Gold Coast, Sepang. It took us about an hour to start the fire due to the strong winds. We ran out of matches, and borrowed a lighter from a passerby (;´ρ`).  We're famished!

This was supposed to be a mini burger. It's marinated with salt, pepper and garlic. But I guess, it turned into a meatball ( ´∀`).


Who can resist the goodness of grilled cherry tomatoes and those button mushrooms? The mushrooms were marinated with oil, and oregano. It tasted real good! O(≧∇≦)O


Those fish fillet was marinated with bay leaves, oregano, tomato paste, oil, vinegar, and onions. I got the recipe while I was doing a practical training in Brazilian Kitchen.


The must have ingredients in barbecuing - Chicken! It's marinated with lemon juice, oil, salt and chili pepper.

I'm experimenting to grill some baby carrots. I was supposed to marinate them and bake them in aluminum foil. But, I forgot to do that. It turned out quite well too~

5 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...