Saturday, October 9, 2010

Tortilla Wraps



Well, I'm not really sure weather I should call this a Tortilla Wraps or Enchilada. The food did looked a bit like Enchilada. But the sauce really isn't Enchilada. But then, I never been to any Mexican restaurant, or taste any Enchilada before in my life, so I'm not quite sure. 

The thing is, I've seen a chef preparing Enchilada before, there were chicken and cheese involved. But I've never get to see the whole process of making Enchilada nor do I have a copy of the chef's recipe. Anyway, this dish is one of the simplest dish I've tried. The recipe is easy, and it taste delicious too... I made this during my brother's girlfriend visits XD


First, lay a tortilla on the board, and spread some tomato sauce on top.


Then, add the fillings.. I used mince beef, cooked with some diced tomato and some tortilla chips on top.

Roll them


Arrange them on tray, and spread more tomato sauce on top.


I had extra fillings left, and no tortilla, so I spread those fillings on top.


Sprinkle some mozzarella, and bake them in the oven until the cheese turned brown.


And.. this is how they looked like~

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...