Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sushi Fun


My family brought me a sushi set for me a few years ago for my birthday. I've never used the equipments, and they've been asking me when will I be making them some sushi. So, last Sunday, we were having some making some Makizushi.


My brother wanted to try rolling them too, and was given the chance to roll some Kani Kama Maki (imitation crab meat roll) and Tamago Maki (egg roll). My little sister wanted to try too, but I didn't cook enough rice for her to try them.


I added in some Kimchi, in my Maki Roll. So, they should be called Kimbap instead, right? Maybe we could learn another types of sushi as well. I know I've been wanting to use that rice mold I've bought a few months ago. Maybe I could make my first bento too? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...