Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Festive Cookies: Honey Cornflakes


A friend asked me if I could make her some honey cornflakes cookies. It's her favorite cookies and she can't find anyone selling them. So, I told her that I could make some honey cornflakes for her as sample (since I've never made them before). It turns out that my little sister loved them too! Honey cornflakes cookies were one of the easiest. All you need were cornflakes, butter and honey.

Honey Cornflakes

4 cups Cornflakes, (crushed coarsely)
2 tbsp Honey
2 tbsp Butter
Sprinkles (cherries, chocolate rice, anything you like)

1. Heat the oven to 180 degree Celsius.
2. Melt honey and butter together.
3. Mix cornflakes together with melted honey and butter in a bowl.
4. Scoop the cornflakes mixture into a small size paper cup. Sprinkle with your desired sprinkles.
5. Bake for 10 minutes in the oven.
6. And they're good to go :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...