Saturday, March 2, 2013

Barbecued Beef Sandwiches


I love barbecue! I always wanted to try barbecued ribs and finally got my wish. I thought of sharing this Kansas City-Style Barbecue Sauce I found over seriouseat. The sauce was delicious! It was sweet and tangy and a bit spicy. I love it! Anyway, I got some extra barbecue sauce and I decided to make this barbecued beef sandwich.


Barbecued Beef Sandwiches

Kansas City-Style Barbecue Sauce
Sliced bread
Tenderloin - grilled and cut thinly
Watercress
Butter/spread

  1. Prepare Kansas City-Style Barbecue Sauce or any of your favorite barbecue sauce.Spread butter on any of your favorite sliced bread.
  2. Combine tenderloin with barbecue sauce in a bowl. Mix until well coated.
  3. Spread strips of tenderloin on bread. Then top with watercress (or any of your favorite salad).
  4. Ready to serve

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...