Sunday, June 29, 2014

Vanilla Cupcake with Rose Buttercream & updates!

I'm such a bad blogger. I abandoned this my food blog for a while without updating, even though I did promise I was going to update. It's not that I haven't been cooking or baking. I guess, I've been lazy to write up a post. There are, however, a lot pictures of food on my desktop/SD card waiting to be uploaded. It's just like I've said, I'm being lazy.

To make up for my laziness, I've baked these cupcakes to apologize. (Ok, that's a lie. I baked these for mother's day months ago, but was too lazy to write up a post).


I've seen people making these cupcake bouquets before and wanted to try them. Instead of buying my mom a bouquet of roses, I've decided to bake some cupcakes, and presented them in a bouquet. And instead of having real roses, why not replace them with vanilla cupcake with rose buttercream? They taste (a bit) like roses, and smell like roses.


These cupcakes bouquet was really easy to make and assemble. They're super cute and fun! Perfect as a gift, don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. nice post , thanks For sharing . If you want make homemade cake then Buy Baking Ingredients Online at affordable price at Mataabhi Exotics.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...