Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Eating Out: Restaurant Zam Zam


I went for a really short trip to Singapore with my mother, sister, cousin and aunt. It was a girls' day out, and we spent half day around Sentosa Island. Then, we went somewhere to Masjid Sultan near Arab Street to pray, and we had lunch at Restaurant Zam Zam.



I had their chicken briyani. They were tasty. Big portion of chicken - they were tender. The briyani was good! (Although it may have to do with the fact that I'm really famished!) It's a bit spicy though. But I like it. It's different from the usual briyani I had in Malaysia.


My cousin had this 'roti chocolate'. I'm not really sure what it's called. But, it was quite good too. Although there was a bit problem on how we should be eating them :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...