Thursday, September 16, 2010

Festive Cookies @ My Grandma's!


It's Eid al Fitr! Of course, there's a lots of cookies served for the guest. These are some cookies being served at my grandma's. I was the one who were in charge of stuffing those cookies in the jar in the morning. But some of those jars were emptied just before noon by my cousins :D


This one is one of the traditional cookies served on Eid al Fitr. It's called Kuih Bangkit, I think...


Rolled Pineapple Tarts! Don't we just love them?

Of course, I did bring some of my Almond London to my grandma's. XD

This one is called Semperit Cookies! I just love the colors!


I have no idea what is this cookies called. But it has some chocolate jimmies in them and chocolate chip on top.

Of course, there's also the chocolate chip cookies!

Well, there's just some of the cookies being served at my grandma's. I'm going to take some pictures of cookies served at my house for Eid al Fitr when I get the chance to :D Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...