Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sauteed Brussels sprouts


I bought some Brussels sprouts out of curiosity. I've never cooked them before. And my instinct told me that I should do some experiment with this. Plus, cooking with ingredients I've never used it fun! So, I googled the internet looking for some recipes. My friend told me that they can be sauteed with garlic. 


I've found a recipe from Cook Sister! and decided to give it a try. I had to be really careful in cooking them too. Well, my research told me that over cooking these vegetables would make them bitter. And most people were traumatized with Brussels sprout after experiencing those bitter taste. And that scared me! I was quite lucky that they didn't turn out  too bitter, though...

1 comment:

  1. hi nash, wow ! newly designed blog, i must say its much prettier and sweeter
    and of course brussels sprouts is one of my favorite veggie, fix anything with it, i will sure eat a lot.
    i would like to give a naward you well deserve as being very ethical and consistent in visiting and commenting in my blog. i respect you for that, please collect an award from my blog- just click on this link. hope you like it., have a nice day dear.
    http://cooking-varieties.blogspot.com/2011/06/sunshine-award-hi-heart-this-is-such.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...