Happy holidays people! I hope that you'll have a wonderful holidays with your loved ones. It's the end of 2010. So, that will makes this as my last post for 2010.
Anyway, I've been busy trying off recipes and altering old recipes to my liking. A few days ago, I've been altering my cheesecake recipes a bit. I've been using Philadelphia Cream Cheese all these time, and wanted to try using Tatura Cream Cheese. They came out great too! Though using Tatura Cream Cheese, you'll need to add in a little bit more of sugar. However, ,my mom loves Tatura version more than Philadelphia as it is less cheesy and less sweet.
Cheesecake Cups with Chocolate Chips Topping
250g cream cheese
5gm corn flour
100g chocolate chips
1 Packet of crushed Oreo's & melted butter
1. Preheat the oven at 130 Celsius.
2. Press the crumb into the bottom of muffin pan. There should be no cracks. Refrigerate
3. Whip cream cheese and sugar until fluffy.
4. Whip in eggs one by one.
5. Mix in the flour.
6. Add in cream and combined well.
8. Pour the cheese batter into the pan, and sprinkle some chocolate chips on top.
9. Bake using water bath for 30 to 45 minutes or until the cake is set.
10. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack. Let it cool. Then cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.