I've been quite busy with classes lately. I haven't find my time to cook, although I had a short list on what should I be experimenting on! So, when I had nothing better to do today, I asked my mother if I could make dinner for tonight. Baked Chicken Chop was on my lists. I've been wanting to try them for quite some times. I wanted to practice my deboning technique too. However, I forgot to buy myself some bread crumb. So, I toast some bread, and blend them finely to make my own bread crumb.
Baked Chicken Chop
2 Chicken legs - debone
1/2 nos Lemon (juice)
1 cup Bread crumbs
1 tbsp Salt and black pepper (combined)
1/2 cups flour
1. Marinate chicken legs in lemon juice for 2 hours.
2. Mix bread crumbs with salt and pepper.
3. Toss juice from chicken.
4. Coat chicken with standard breading procedure (flour, eggs, bread crumbs).
30 gm Minced onion
1 tbsp Paprika
10 gm butter
500 ml chicken veloute.
1. Sweat onion with paprika in butter until soft.
2. Add chicken veloute, and simmer for 10 minutes.