Friday, June 24, 2011

Ginseng Root & Yok Chok Soup



I bought a packet of Ginseng Root & Yok Chok the other day. I was actually hunting for some ingredients to prepare Samgyetang - Korean Ginseng Chicken Soup.But I thought buying a whole chicken for three people is such a waste. I thought, I should prepare a Ginseng Root & Yok Chok soup instead. 

It was really easy too.

Boil some water and add in the ingredients (Wolfberry, yok chok and ginseng root) and bring to boil (I added in some red dates too!). Then, add in chicken or any other kind of meat to simmer until meat is tender. Add salt to taste. Serve with rice. The soup taste really good too! It has a really mild taste. 

1 comment:

  1. sam mhg I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...