I once read an article that frozen fruits are good for your digestion as it will force you to take a small bite at a time. My favorite would be strawberry. Frozen strawberry tasted like ice cream. And sometimes, I like to keep any extra fruits in the freezer to prevent them from spoilage.
I had a couple of frozen kiwi stored in the refrigerator and decided to mix them with Yogurt and Honey. I’ve seen my friends preparing them during an exam back in culinary school (And my lecturers love them!). This dish is a simple and refreshing dessert that you can prepare on any dessert emergency occasions.
Yogurt with Honey and Kiwi1 cup plain yogurt
1 frozen kiwi (or any of your favorite fruit) – cut into dice
- Mix yogurt and honey together.
- Add in a layer of frozen kiwi in an individual serving cup or bowl.
- Then, topped with yogurt and honey mixture.
- Sprinkle yogurt with more frozen kiwi. Refrigerate for an hour and serve.
- Or you may keep the yogurt in the freezer and have them as frozen yogurt. Anyway you like :)