I made this chicken stew during my cousin's visit. I figured that my cousin's kids would love chicken stew with pasta and lots of cheese... And I'm a fan of dishes with cheeses myself. This dish is very easy to prepare and time saving. I love that ooey gooey, hot melting cheese on top of the chicken stew & pasta.
1/2 chicken - cut into desired size
40g tomato puree
2 tbsp fresh grounded black pepper
1 inch fresh ginger
1 can tomato soup
1 medium onion - cut into wedges
1 medium carrot - cut into desired size
2 medium tomato - cut into wedges
salt to taste
4 cups pasta - boiled, tossed
1/2 cup grated mozzarella
1/2 cup grated parmesan
1/2 cup grated cheddar
1. Marinade chicken with tomato puree, black pepper and fresh ginger for 30 minutes.
2. Add in chicken into a soup pot over medium heat. Wait until the juice from chicken came out a little bit.
3. Add in tomato soup and cook for 15 minutes. Add in onion, carrot and baby corn.
4. When the stew is almost cooked, add in the tomatoes. Salt to taste.
5. To serve, add in pasta with stew. Then, sprinkle mozzarella, parmesan, and cheddar generously. Best served hot.