Search

Loading...

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Pastillage Box: Bears or Flowers?


If you been reading my personal blog, Zetsubou ai-chan, you would know that I was busy this week with pastillage box making. The theme for pastillage box this time was light-yellow. I measured this book for 12 cavities chocolates.


I decided to make a box without ribbons this time. So I made awkward pastillage teddy bear and an arch and showed it to my friend. She didn't like the teddy as they could be difficult to handle. 


I did prepare some roses beforehand and decided to use them instead. Some yellow and white rose with a bit of red color petals. They look quite good! Although the difficult thing about flower was that they were a bit difficult to be glued together. And somehow, handling these sugars make my palm sweaty. Do you know why that happens?


And this is how they look like after assembled. Which one did you like best? The teddy or flowers?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...