Saturday, October 26, 2013

Purple Pastillage Box with Calla Lily


I made another pastillage box due to a request by my frequent customer. And this one will be used as a wedding (or is it engagement?) gift, or hantaran to the groom from the bride. I have never made any calla lily before, but, the tutorial from various youtube video didn't seem hard. I wanted to give it a try, and this is the result. I piped some royal icing on the side of the box with the henna's pattern as an inspiration.


This is how the pastillage box looks like from the top. Yikes!  I really need to practice a lot in my piping technique, huh?


And my friend texted me this picture of the pastillage box with decorated tray. I added in some macaroons on the box. What do you think of this purple pastillage box?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...