Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Eating Out: Mr. Tom Yam

 Mr. Tom Yam Fire Pot for 2 pax (RM 19.90++)

I have always been a fan of Tom Yam. They're (almost) everywhere in Malaysia. But, finding a good Tom Yam restaurant is not that easy. So, the last time my friends and I went to Sunway Giza and spotted Mr. Tom Yam, we decided to give it a try. Seeing that the restaurant been using Tom Yam as the restaurant name, we thought that the restaurant might serve one of the best Tom Yam in the city.


Sprite with Lime (RM 5.00++)

Oh, boy... we were wrong! The Tom Yam soup is not to what we've been expected. I think that the soup is not that spicy. (That's funny, as many bloggers been saying that their dishes are spicy. My spiciness level must be a bit too high, huh?) Slurping the soup straight from the pot is a bit upsetting as the soup is a little bit too salty. But once the soup is eaten with the fragrant steamed rice, it's alright.


Spicy Spaghetti with Seafood (RM 15.00++)

My friend ordered this Spicy Spaghetti with Seafood. Once delivered, we were wondering whether it is spaghetti or noodle. I mean, it sure did looked like stir fried noodle. My friend was so convinced that they used noodle until I took a bite and confirmed that they did used spaghetti. ( ̄▽ ̄)


Cute serviette!

*Sorry for that low quality image, and any grammar mistakes.
** Opinions based on author's personal taste and experiences.

Mr. Tom Yam
Sunway Giza, Block D,
G08&G09, No.2, Jalan PJU 5/14,
Kota Damansara
47820, P.J

Pork Free

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...