I was thinking that I need to eat something healthy. Well, it worries me that I haven't lose any weight. It's hard to discipline myself to stay in diet while staying home. My mother is a good cook. She never fails to lure me to eat more than necessary XD
So, when my mother went out with my brother, I made myself some Chicken Mayo Tortilla Wrap with Tomato and Olive Salad. This dish is very simple and easy to prepare. If I had to make myself a bento, I will definitely add in this dish in my bento box.
Chicken Mayo Tortilla Wrap with Tomato and Olive Salad
Chicken Mayo Tortilla Wrap
Chicken Fillet - Shredded
Sliced Cheddar Cheese
Capers - Chopped
Salt and Pepper
1. Mix mayonnaise with capers and shredded chicken fillet. Add in salt and pepper to taste.
2. Arrange lettuce, cheese and chicken on tortilla and wrap!
3. Cut into rounds to serve
Tomato and Olive Salad
1. Heat oil in the skillet over medium-high heat. Add in the tomatoes and stir until they're wrinkled, about 5 minutes.
2. Mix in the olives season with salt and pepper.
3. Mix the tomatoes and olives with lettuce before serving.