Saturday, October 23, 2010

Chicken Mayo Tortilla Wrap with Tomato and Olive Salad



I was thinking that I need to eat something healthy. Well, it worries me that I haven't lose any weight. It's hard to discipline myself to stay in diet while staying home. My mother is a good cook. She never fails to lure me to eat more than necessary XD

So, when my mother went out with my brother, I made myself some Chicken Mayo Tortilla Wrap with Tomato and Olive Salad. This dish is very simple and easy to prepare. If I had to make myself a bento, I will definitely add in this dish in my bento box.

Chicken Mayo Tortilla Wrap with Tomato and Olive Salad

Chicken Mayo Tortilla Wrap

Tortilla
Chicken Fillet - Shredded
Sliced Cheddar Cheese
Capers - Chopped
Mayonnaise
Lettuce
Salt and Pepper

1. Mix mayonnaise with capers and shredded chicken fillet. Add in salt and pepper to taste.
2. Arrange lettuce, cheese and chicken on tortilla and wrap!
3. Cut into rounds to serve

Tomato and Olive Salad

1. Heat oil in the skillet over medium-high heat. Add in the tomatoes and stir until they're wrinkled, about 5 minutes.
2. Mix in the olives season with salt and pepper. 
3. Mix the tomatoes and olives with lettuce before serving.

1 comment:

  1. Hi 愛 - ちゃん
    Nice wraps...simple yet looks delish..better than those sold at Kentucky ( twister )

    thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment at my blog :) regarding the fluffy texture, I bought the ready to mix fresh lentil paste from the Indian stall so not sure what else is in the paste :p My colleague told me that we must soak the dal lentils in water for at least 24 hours, changing the water frequent before we grind them in the food proccessor. It will be fluffy too. I have yet to try it . When time permits I will try making my own and then will share them on my blog .

    Cheers,
    Elin

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...