Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Experimenting: Decorated Sugar Cookies


Last Tuesday was my kid sister's final day in primary school. Next year she'll be going to secondary school. So, I was thinking of making something for her to give to her friends as souvenir. And I thought that I could make some decorated sugar cookies!



I decided to go with chocolate sugar cookies as I am a big fan of chocolate. Of course, I let mysister to pick the color for the icing. She decided with blue and a bit of purple. Frankly, this is the first time I'm making this decorated sugar cookies. I've never learn how to decorate them. This could be my first experiment on making them. I was thinking of preparing a cookies with the kids name on it. So, I was a bit excited and nervous.Of course, my sister was excited too when I told her my idea,and requested her classmate names.



I used the flower cookie cutter as it is the only cutter which is big enough to write on :) And it was the first time for me to write in small letters (I usually pipe in capital letters). There were 31 pieces of cookies, including my kid sister's teacher. I hope they were all happy to receive these cookies :D

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...