Saturday, December 11, 2010

Baked Chicken and Basil Spaghetti in Tomato Sauce: trying to get my kid sister to eat her vegetable


I found this cute little pot of sweet basil on sale. I've been meaning to buy myself some herbs for my kitchen (okay, it was my mum's kitchen).


A few nights later, my mother asked me to make some spaghetti for dinner. And I think, this might be a great chance to use my herbs. So I make some Chicken and Basil Spaghetti in Tomato Sauce.



My kid sister loves cheese. And I love making her eat vegetables. So I add some sliced tomatoes, and sprinkle more basil on top.


Then, I sprinkle some Mozzarella and Parmesan on top, and bake them till they're golden. With the cheese sticking on to the tomatoes, it was hard for my sister to split those two. In the end, she had to eat those tomatoes (and managed to split some of them).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...