Friday, December 17, 2010

Handmade Chocolate

A few months ago, I bought myself  some new chocolate mold. I've only get the chance to try them out when a friend of my brother ordered some from me. I've made some dark chocolate with chocolate ganache and hazelnuts. My favorite would be the leaf mold as the chocolate shine compared to the others :)

I tempered the chocolate using seed method, one of the method which I think is quite easy as compared to the other. It's a technique you could actually practice at home! And no marble slab or tempering machine needed too. It's a method where you melt 75% of chocolate as weighed, and add in the remaining of 25% chocolate to cool the chocolate. You could read how to do this method Cooking for Engineers.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...