My mom brought some bananas the other day. She wanted me to make some muffins for giveaways! You see, one thing I love about muffins was that they were really, really easy to make. I don't need to top them with icings too. Anyway, I was bored with combining chocolate chips and raisins into my muffins, and I thought I need something new in them. So, I thought of blueberries! And my mother do love blueberries! It's perfect!
Blueberries and Banana Muffins
2 cups Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
1 cup Sugar
1/3 cup Melted Butter/Oil
2# Bananas (Medium sized)
1 tsp Vanilla
1 cup Blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius, and line tray with muffin cup.
2. Combine all dry ingredients, and sift together with wire whisk.
3. Combine all wet ingredients in another bowl.
4. Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
5. Fold in blueberries.
6. Bake muffins for 20 minutes.
7. Serve warm.