Some people went out looking for food when they're hungry. Most of the time, I would cook instead of going out to look for something to eat - and pasta is one of the dishes I love to make when I'm hungry. It's simple, easy and I could add anything into my pasta. I have a container of kimchi in my refrigerator, and I was thinking of making creamy kimchi pasta just for fun.
Creamy Kimchi Pasta
1/4 cup kimchi
1/4 cup warm milk
1 tbsp chopped garlic
1 small onion, chopped
1. Boil the pasta as according to package instruction
2. Squeeze your kimchi until the juice came out. Then, chop them coarsely.
3. Heat oil in pan with medium heat. Saute onion until soften. Add in garlic and kimchi and saute until fragrant. Then, toss in cuttlefish.
4. Add in gochujang and warm milk and and stir until combined.
5. Serve immediately and garnish with scallion
Tips: When making kimchi pasta, you don't need to add in any salt because kimchi is already salty. But, you can add in some salt if you like your pasta saltier.