My mom bought some pea sprouts the other day, and she asked me to cook them. I searched for recipes that would go really well with pea sprouts, and most of them said, stir fry them with garlic.
Stir Fried Pea Sprouts with Garlic
250g Pea Sprouts
2 clove Garlic, sliced or minced
1 tablespoon Water
1 tablespoon Oil
1/2 teaspoon Light Soy Sauce
a pinch of Salt
1. Heat wok with oil.
2. Add in the garlic and stir fry till fragrant. Then, stir in some shrimps.
3. Add in your pea sprouts and stir fry quickly to let them 'shrink' evenly.
4. Add in 1/2 to 1 tablespoon water your pea sprout is too dry.
5. Add in light soy sauce and a pinch of salt to taste.
6. Stir well, dish and serve.