It still amazes me on how much dishes you could create with kimchi. This time, I made Kimchi Fried Rice when I was super hungry and had limited ingredients in the refrigerator. It’s quick, cheap, delicious and nutritious.
Kimchi Fried Rice
½ cup Napa Kimchi (chopped)
1/3 cup Chopped Onion
1 tsp Gochujang
1 tsp Soy Sauce
1/3 cup Sliced Beef/Chicken (I used Sausages)
1 cup Rice
Salt to taste
1 # Fried Egg
1. Heat pan with some oil. Add in chopped kimchi and onion. Stir for 3 minutes.
2. Add gochujang (Korean hot pepper paste) and soy sauce in the pan. Then, add in sliced meat.
3. Add in rice and coat well. Add in salt to taste.
4. Transfer rice to a plate and drizzle some sesame oil on top.
5. Top rice with fried egg before serving.