Saturday, March 2, 2013

Barbecued Beef Sandwiches


I love barbecue! I always wanted to try barbecued ribs and finally got my wish. I thought of sharing this Kansas City-Style Barbecue Sauce I found over seriouseat. The sauce was delicious! It was sweet and tangy and a bit spicy. I love it! Anyway, I got some extra barbecue sauce and I decided to make this barbecued beef sandwich.


Barbecued Beef Sandwiches

Kansas City-Style Barbecue Sauce
Sliced bread
Tenderloin - grilled and cut thinly
Watercress
Butter/spread

  1. Prepare Kansas City-Style Barbecue Sauce or any of your favorite barbecue sauce.Spread butter on any of your favorite sliced bread.
  2. Combine tenderloin with barbecue sauce in a bowl. Mix until well coated.
  3. Spread strips of tenderloin on bread. Then top with watercress (or any of your favorite salad).
  4. Ready to serve

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...